Concealed Carry Information
- The Clinton Co. Sheriff’s Office accepts applications Monday through Friday 10:00 am to 3:00 pm. (Absolutely no applications before 10:00 am or after 3:00 pm – no exceptions!)
- Make sure your application is COMPLETELY filled out (photo attached, signed, blocks filled out and the copy of your firearms certificate attached). If the application is incomplete in any way, it will be returned to you.
- Payment is $67.00 for residents of Ohio for 5 years or more. (First time applicant)
- Payment is $91.00 for residents of Ohio who have lived in the state for less than 5 years.(First time applicant)
- Payment is $50.00 for residents of Ohio for 5 years or more (Renewal)
- Payment is $74.00 for residents of Ohio who have lived in the state for less than 5 years(Renewal)
- Make sure you have a certified check, money order or cashiers check or the exact amount of cash with you at the time of dropping the application off. Checks and money orders must be made out to: “CLINTON COUNTY TREASURER“. If you do not have one of the above mentioned methods of payment, then your application will not be accepted. NO EXCEPTIONS. We request individual checks for each applicant.
- When you bring your completed application in(photo attached, firearms certificate and correct monies) your fingerprints will be taken at that time (if personnel is available) along with your photo for your CCW License.
- Once your application has been approved, you will be called to come in and pick up your license.
Any questions, please call Lt. Ed Fizer 937-382-1611
CCW Application Link (copy & paste to browser): http://www.ohioattorneygeneral.gov/OhioAttorneyGeneral/files/50/5004c87b-40b8-43a6-b249-ed50419220b0.pdf